Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
A. Fees for the sellers are flat rate. These fees are for listing fees with special options included. Fees also are applied on the final sale at a flat rate. To see all the fees, please view our Seller Fees.
A. Internet success does not happen over night, it does take some time. Just because your items are online, you will not be flooded with orders when you open the doors. There are several variables in this as well. We will help by advertising and providing you data feeds upon request. Adding listings on a regular basis will help spark interest from potential buyers seeing you stay active without your items being stagnant. Sales will also occur depending on the market. The market is ever changing and it depends on the merchandise you list, with the condition of the item as well as the price of the item. The more you list, the more chances you are to sell product. Remember, if they can't see it, they can't buy it. New people do find us daily, and you never know what they are looking for. Be patient and try to follow the tips and sales are sure to follow!
A.If there is an issue with your purchase, we recommend that you reach out to the seller and inform them and try to work things out mutually. Treasure Trove Auction holds no liability due to bad packaging, mishandled by shipping provider, lost in shipping, delayed shipping or if left on buyers’ property. Treasure Trove Auction is a simple platform for two parties to connect to one another for a product. We recommend before buying to ask the seller if they will supply insurance and tracking information for extra security, which may result in extra costs. We also urge the seller to supply all shipping information in their listing(s) for buyers’ acknowledgment. If this fails, please feel free to reach out to PayPal if necessary, as they are the payment center. Please ensure that this is a last resort effort. We also recommend that all emails from both sides before getting PayPal involved, forward us at Support so we can review the situation in full for possible disciplinary action for the buyer / seller.